Countdown to Baby Time!

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Work it, Dude, work it!

You're a mover and a shaker, Little One! I fell asleep to you last night then woke up to you as well. Do you move alllll night long? :) As you grow bigger, your punches and kicks are getting heavier. Keep it up, I can take it. 25 weeks tomorrow! Your big bro lifts up my shirt and says, "Ba-bee". He did that to Dads which was pretty funny. He did it to himself too! I don't think he still understands what he's in for but we're all ecstatic to meet you. Take your time and stay healthy. We're planning on seeing you around May 23rd..which is also your uncle's birthday! If you come a little earlier or a little later, that's okay too.

I love you! See you later!

1 comment:

  1. would you expect anything less from a Zook-tified baby?!! of course he's moving around, because his mom rarely stays still herself!!! Talon is going to be such a great big brother!

    ReplyDelete