Countdown to Baby Time!

Friday, March 15, 2013

Somebody cook for me!

I'm having trouble these days finding motivation to cook. I wake up in the morning, fix Jason's lunch and breakfast, get Talon situated at the table for his breakfast, then I get to sit down and finally eat too. As one friend said to me, "That's very 1950's housewife of you." I really don't mind. I'm glad to speed up the morning process for Jason if I can help by fixing his food while he gets ready for work. When I do finally sit down, Talon is done with his breakfast and wants to eat some of mine. Maybe I need to give that kid a bigger breakfast!

I usually LOVE breakfast. I'm struggling to figure out what sounds good. Breakfast is something without dairy to not inhibit my iron supplement absorption. Lunch and dinner would be anything that somebody else would cook for me. Preferably Asian food.

When it comes to dinner, I almost dread it. I want the fridge to fill itself. I go to the store now because I have to not because I want to. I used to LOVE cruising the grocery store aisles. Now it's a game to see how much time to I have before Talon completely loses it and starts standing up in the cart or throwing whatever items he can reach on the floor. Ugh, I'm 7 months pregnant and this shit ain't easy. I wouldn't have it any other way but this isn't easy.

I want MY mommy....

No comments:

Post a Comment