Countdown to Baby Time!

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

My heart skipped a few beats.

14 weeks, 6 days.
Today was a scare at the doctor's office. Dr. Amy came in to check on you and you were in a funky position (face down, spine up) which made it difficult for her to find your heart beat. For a second, we both thought there was no heart beat.

My heart skipped a few beats. I immediately started thinking of how I could I possibly get around to letting people know. Then, I saw your arm move. You wiggled a little bit and your tiny heart was pounding strong. We checked you with the extra high tech ultrasound machine and you were dancing to a 148 beats per minute heart rate. Strong. Thriving.

Stay with me, Baby. I couldn't bear to lose you. Momma loves you.

1 comment:

  1. This baby is here for you!, and to make Talon a BIG brother!

    ReplyDelete