Countdown to Baby Time!

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

A hug for us all.

I've been sad, Little One. I'm hoping you're doing well and I'm trying to not let you feel the same pain. It's Tuesday and the events have settled in. The shock is subsiding but the heartache lingers for all those families and little kids.
I'm feeling hyper-vigilant everywhere I go now. Even to the places I frequent. I hate it. I hate feeling like no place is safe.

I thought maybe talking to you today would make me feel better. I've been wanting to write but not necessarily about tragedies. Nonetheless, communication and awareness brings us together so I won't worry about you anymore.

I'll say the same thing to you I say to your brother every single night before I tuck him into bed, "I love you, you're safe, I'll see you when you wake up."

No comments:

Post a Comment